Review MOTOROLA RAZR² V8 Luxury GOLD

Thursday 5 July 2012

Oh my, this phone is so gorgeous!!
I am in love with this phone, it is absolutely beautiful, the most gorgeous stylish phone I have ever had. Its sleek gold and black lines are superbly designed and it just looks so darn classy in comparison to many of the cheap-looking plastic-y phones currently on the market. If you're familiar with the razr v8 phone you'll know how this works but it also has a few...

versus
10 of 11 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Rubbish
I bought this phone as a Christmas present for my wife, she has had the original Razr for about 8 years and loves it, so being the kind and considerate Husband that I am (and not being able to think of anything else as a Christmas present)I decided to buy her this phone as it's not too different from her beloved original and she won't have to learn a new menu...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 MOTOROLA BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.